This course is intended for anyone working with photographs and graphics who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to improve thier Visual Communications.
This intro Photoshop course focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop to help you navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. In addition, the orientation to Adobe Bridge and organization of files in Bridge is covered. Although Photoshop is used by a variety of professionals, from photographers to designers to videographers, this Photoshop course focuses mainly on the photography component.
Getting Started with Photoshop
- Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Customize the Photoshop Workspace
Creating Basic Images
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Work with Digital Devices
Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
- Modify Images
- Repair Images
- Implement Color Management
- Adjust Layers
- Apply Camera Raw
- Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images for Print
- Format Images for Other Programs
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.