Anyone experienced with Adobe Acrobat Pro who needs to create and share PDF files.
As a public service professional, you have some experience using Adobe Acrobat in your workplace. With this course, you will learn to go further using the features of Acrobat Pro DC and take your experience to the next level. Whether you are creating PDFs for print , digital display or as an interactive PDF form, you’ll be able to effectively generate your content so your desired audience can access and view it using a variety
Customizing the Acrobat Pro DC Workspace
- Customize the Toolbars
- Create Custom Tool Sets
Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Create PDF Documents by Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
Enhancing PDF Documents
- Embed Multimedia
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Use Actions
- Manage the Security of PDF Documents
Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Create a PDF Form
- Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Preview Printed Effects
- Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E
- Compliant Files
- Create a Composite and Color Separations
- Export a PDF Document to Other Formats
In this course, you will create and work with PDF documents. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Customize the Acrobat Pro DC workspace.
- Create PDFs from technical documents.
- Enhance PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms.
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing.