Anyone new to Adobe Acrobat Pro who needs to create and share PDF files.
In this course you will learn the basic functions of Adobe Acrobat and learn the importance of the Portable Document Format (PDF) as it is used as a standard file format for displaying electronic forms of communication created with various electronic devices. By taking advantage of the functionality and features available in Acrobat, you will ensure the integrity of your electronic documents regardless of who views them, on what devices, or with what operating systems. And that will give you the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that what you meant to communicate is what your document recipients will see.
Accessing PDF Documents
- Open a PDF Document
- Browse a PDF Document
Creating and Saving PDF Documents
- Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Combine Multiple PDF Documents
Navigating Content in a PDF Document
- Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Work with Bookmarks
- Create Links and Buttons
Modifying PDF Documents
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Add Page Elements
Reviewing PDF Documents
- Add Comments and Markup
- Compare PDF Documents
- Initiate and Manage a Review
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
Converting PDF Files
- Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Optimize PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
Appendix A: Acrobat Pro DC on Touch-screen Devices
In this course, you will create and work with PDF documents. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create and save PDF documents.
- Navigate content in a PDF document.
- Modify PDF documents.
- Review PDF documents.
- Convert PDF documents.