Anyone who requires an introduction to Microsoft Office PowerPoint!
This course requires the following prerequisites:
- User Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint or previous presentation delivery experience helpful but not necessary.
In today's work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors. Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in an electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique and sophisticated in their use of such formats.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint is Microsoft’s powerful and easy-to-use presentation program. This new version of PowerPoint incorporates some new features and connectivity options in an effort to make collaboration and production as easy as possible. This Foundation level is intended to help all novice computers get up to speed quickly. This course will also help more experienced users who have little to no experience with PowerPoint and the ribbon interface.
Highlights of the course include information on using the new sections feature, a complete overview of the PowerPoint tabs, information on how to use PowerPoint templates to get started quickly, and details on various slide show tools.
- Starting Out
- Creating a Presentation
- Getting Help in PowerPoint
- Understanding and Customizing the PowerPoint Interface
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- Creating Presentations
- Basic Editing Tools
- Printing and Viewing Your Presentation
- Using Layouts and Views
- Viewing a Slide Show
- Adding the Finishing Touches
- Using Themes and Backgrounds
- Creating Slide Transitions
- Creating Basic Animations
- Adding Art to Your Presentation
- Drawing Shapes
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Pictures
- Inserting Pictures
- Doing More with Pictures
- Adding Diagrams, Charts, and Tables
- Inserting Tables
- Inserting Charts
- Inserting SmartArt
- Adding Multimedia to a Presentation
- Inserting Audio Files
- Creating Advanced Types of Shows
- Setting up Your Show
- Presenting Your Show