How to get prepared for an interview and knock their socks off
Anyone looking to advance their career by opening up new and exciting employment opportunities.
After receiving your great resumé, they now want to see you in person. This is the time for maximum confidence to show how capable you are. You don’t want to sound like you’re boasting and yet you do want to make sure that your interviewer knows that you’ve got the goods. The world of interviews has been changing, and this workshop will acquaint you with new interview techniques and the strategies and tactics to put your best foot forward. After learning how to communicate confidence and competency and speak off the cuff," there will be an opportunity to rehearse your lines in a one-on-one interview.
In this one day workshop you will:
- Learn techniques to portray confidence
- Provide thoughtful responses to questions
- Speak “off the cuff,” while avoiding foot-in-mouth disease"
- Have an opportunity to rehearse your best lines
- Know what behavioural interviews require of you
- Know what questions to ask those that are interviewing you
- Follow up after your interview
Pat Masters has been a career counselor, a staffing officer, a personal coach and can bring her many years of experience in both the public and private sector to your need to ace the interview.