Selling your career to maximum effect
Anyone looking to advance their career by opening up new and exciting employment opportunities.
This workshop is designed for those who have years of experience in the workforce and want to ensure that their T.A.S.K – talents, accomplishments, skills, and knowledge are being shown to the best advantage. In this workshop you will identify the best format of a résumé and learn how to assert your abilities in terms of a position's requirements. Additionally, after this workshop you can send your finished résumé to us and we will review it and give it a good polish.
In this one day workshop you will:
- Identify your talents, accomplishments, skills and knowledge that have value to employers
- Determine which format for your resume will work best for you
- Know what your next prospective position will require
- Use language that positively portrays your accomplishments
- Create a covering letter that gets your resume read
Pat Masters has been a career counselor, a staffing officer, a personal coach and can bring her many years of experience in both the public and private sector to your requirement for an attention-getting résumé.