Experienced Beginning to Intermediate Level Excel Users, General Managers, Database Managers, Report Designers, and Presentation Speakers.
This course requires the following prerequisites:
- User Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
As an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, you now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with advanced features such as pivot tables, formula functions, and charts.
You will also learn how create Pivot Tables from layout and formatting of source Table Data, to inventorying Data and using proven design strategies, understand advanced Pivot Table features in detail and depth, understand and customize Excel charts in depth, as well as gain knowledge of and exposure to powerful and sophisticated real-world business examples of advanced formulas.
Section 1: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Outlining and Grouping Data
- Exploring Scenarios
- Using Data Analysis Tools
- Using Solver
- Excel and Hyperlinks
Section 2: Pivoting Data
- Getting Started with PivotTables
- Working with PivotTable Data
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Using the Classic PivotTable Layout
- Advanced PivotTable Tasks
- Using PowerPivot
Section 3: Charting Pivoted Data
- Getting Started with PivotCharts
- Using the PivotChart Tools Tabs
- Formatting a PivotChart
- Advanced PivotChart Tasks
Section 4: Advanced Excel Tasks
- Using Advanced Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using Custom AutoFill Lists
- Linking, Consolidating, and Combining Data
Section 5: Macros, Visual Basic, and Excel Programming
- Creating a Basic Macro
- Visual Basic and Macros
- More Macro Tasks
- Advanced Visual Basic Tasks
- Navigate and effectively enter and organize worksheet and table data using various tips & techniques.
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Create complex calculations using advanced formulas and functions.
- Create and modify line, pie, bar, and column charts to suit conventional business situations and scenarios.
- Customize the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Great course, great instructor; very impressed.
I am more than satisfied. I have put much of my training into practice and it has made me more efficient in my work."
"Just wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU and let you know that I really enjoyed to course…and secretly I do get very excited when I learn new shortcuts and tricks in Excel - I have attended other Excel courses in the past and I must say you have truly have found your calling"
"Excellent, really enjoyed the course. Integrated with class and explained the material very well. [The instructor was] very personable."
"Very good at explaining the material and using practical examples. Great at answering questions from the class."
"The presentation style and information were excellent."