Coping Skills for COVID-19 and Beyond
This course hours alternate between morning and afternoon (EST):
June 16, 9:00 to 12:00; July 8, 1:00 to 4:00; and Aug 11, 9:00 to 12:00 noon.
Employees at all levels of the organization
We are exposed to stress in our lives more than ever due to overwork, time constraints, ongoing change, and more recently the outbreak of the coronavirus disease. Exposure to ongoing stressors can put one’s physical and psychological health at risk without effective tools to manage them and build resiliency.
This workshop will provide you with practical tips and proven techniques to help you manage through stressful situations and to build ongoing resiliency skills.
- Exploring the difference between “good” stress and “bad” stress
- Understanding the effects of long-term stress
- Determining your stressors
- Building strategies for managing stress
- Characteristics of resilient individuals
- Building resiliency