A Practical Approach For Your Toolkit
New, experienced or soon to be supervisors, managers, team or project leaders
Dealing with challenging attitudes and behaviours in the workplace is part of your job as a supervisor, manager, team or project lead. This could lead to a significant amount of time or energy addressing these issues, leaving you feeling powerless and unsupported. In the end, you will discover that, left unaddressed, problems intensify and the impact can be devastating for the team and the organization as a whole.
This workshop will seek to equip you to face difficult employees ethically and to address behavioural issues effectively and efficiently.
- Types of difficult people
- The Five-Step Model for dealing with challenging behaviours
- Effective Listening Techniques
- Having difficult conversations
- Support to be expected from your superiors
- Role of Labour Relations